Natural Raw Dog Food
We all become attached to our four-legged friends, and we want only the best for them. You make sure you buy the freshest food for your family, so why not do the same for your dogs? The quality of a dog’s diet significantly impacts its health and well-being. So when concerns arise about your dog’s health, a raw food diet is the answer.
At Stoney Point Farm Market, we offer a wide range of raw foods that your dog will love! So what makes a raw food diet different? Simply put, this is a diet that consists of fresh, raw foods comprised of meat and raw bones. They may also be fortified with fruits and vegetables to ensure well-balanced nutrition.
Because dogs are carnivorous animals, the primary focus of their diet should be meat. We know a thing or two about meat here at Stoney Point! And we are proud to offer the same quality and attention we give our products for human consumption to our products for our friends like “Spike!”
The benefits of a raw food diet for dogs:
- Cleaner Teeth – Many dogs suffer from some form of periodontal disease. Unlike processed foods, raw foods require more chewing action and thus help scrape plaque off the tooth surface.
- Healthier skin and shinier coat – A diet consisting of natural foods will provide your dog with all the nutrients needed for healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Improved nutrition – Raw foods are free from fillers and chemical additives used in many dog foods to maintain their freshness.
- Improved health and digestion – A dog’s digestive system is built for a meat-based diet. Because a raw food diet is predominantly meat-based, your dog’s digestive system will function more smoothly and regularly.
- Relief from Food Allergies and Sensitivities – When exposed to dyes high in corn, wheat, and soy – all items a dog’s digestive system is not built to contend with – the likelier they are to develop a reaction. With meat being grain and gluten-free, you can eliminate any allergies or sensitivities your dog may be experiencing from processed dog foods.